In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Avoid the Crowds on Black Friday
- Will Smith’s $1.8 million-dollar mobile home
- Looking for Holiday Savings? What You Need to Know
- I’ve met myself at my needs
- Want to Get Better Faster? Take a Rest!
- Got a small space but love your book collection?
- Bringing the Focus Back to People
- Feno Folding Laptop
- Do You Incentivize Your Kids for Good Grades?
- The Magical Bend Spoon
Posted on 2 January , 2010 | No CommentsTweet Now that I am a couple months into this blog with some solid posts, and this being the new year, I thought I’d announce my other two blogs that […]