In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Kids Won’t Change You…
- What is Your Inner Schedule and How to Make it Work
- Short Travels: Suitcase for Kids
- Why My Happiness is More Important than My Children’s
- Moving to Green Personal Care: Sunscreen and Mascara
- Communicate With an Agent to Save More on Your Policy
- The Environmental Impact Hidden in Your Smartphone
- Learning how to make smart investments for good returns
- Yeonmi Park’s Speech and Taking So Much For Granted
- Cool Design on The Cheap: Hacking Things!
Posted on 2 January , 2010 | No CommentsTweet Now that I am a couple months into this blog with some solid posts, and this being the new year, I thought I’d announce my other two blogs that […]