In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Do You Really Need It?
- Simple Self-Discipline Can Help your Finances
- 3 Hacks To Slash Your Energy Use
- 5 Ways to Declutter Your Life and Your Finances
- Reasons Even a Minimalist Needs Life Insurance
- Traveling with Young Kids: Experiences and Tips
- 13 Interesting Books You Should Read in 2017
- 7 Reasons to Clean With Green Products
- Renegade Museums Adventures in the Bay Area
- Moving to be More Minimalist
Do You Really Need It? Tweet Tweet When I refer to my minimalist sides, many people tend to confuse them with being cheap. To me it...
Simple Self-Discipline Can Help your Finances Tweet Tweet In an ideal world, everyone should look at their income and decide how best to spend it. There are...
3 Hacks To Slash Your Energy Use Tweet Tweet Sometimes, it feels like battling energy use never ends. One month, the bill is average; the next, it spikes,...
Tweet Tweet It can be very liberating to adopt a minimalist lifestyle where you focus on achieving happiness over material abundance. While your focus may not be on acquiring stuff or...
Tweet Tweet So, we made it! From December 30th to January 13th, we traveled to Costa Rica with our three young kids (5, almost 3, and 1 year old). It was...
Tweet Tweet Did you promise to read a few more books this year? If so, you are in for a treat. 2017 is the year of books, as there are plenty...
- Environmental 1 Comment
- Design 1 Comment
- Decluttering & Organizing 1 Comment
- Other No Comments
- Other 1 Comment