We have a lot of data in our lives.
Too much, it seems.
And the tricky part, is not to get more information, but to figure out what information we want to track and keep
Here’s my list of what data I constantly track/keep:
- budget & daily expenses — A must. It is like second nature now
- tasks to do — I keep a short list in my Windows sidebar
- appointments — I am a stickler for having appointments. I hate ambiguity here
- errands — Mostly grocery lists, or my 3-Things-A-Day
- projects & deadlines — I only work on projects in my line of work.
- blogs — This one, FB and Style on a String.
- contacts — Gotta know who to call.
- logins/passwords — I keep a hard copy written in cryptic & an e-copy
- recipes — I like to cook and am starting to get into baking