I talked about packing for the weekend (being the girly girl that I am), and packing for a business trip without having items that are useless.
But here is the trickiest of them all: packing for overseas travel, for something 3 weeks or longer.
5 Overseas-specific things to think about:
- You will probably want to come back with souvenirs. Leave room.
- You will probably not want to be singled out as a noticeable tourist.
- I am assuming you will be washing items during the 3 weeks, especially underwear.
- Consider bringing your own plastic reusable utensils or cups.
- Do not pack items to try and have your entire wardrobe with you. It’s temporary!