In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
- Trading In Baby/Kids Clothes? Sounds Like A Great Concept
Year in Review Archive
Posted on 2 January , 2012 | 4 Comments2010 GROWTH IN REVIEW This is my third year blogging but it feels like I just started it 6 months ago! My goal this year was basically to chill out,...
Posted on 1 January , 2011 | 5 CommentsHAPPY NEW YEAR! THE EVERYDAY MINIMALIST 2010 REVIEW Wordle 2010 GROWTH IN REVIEW I started this blog on January 16th 2009 with “Why sleeping on a futon rocks“. Has it...