In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Do You Know When to Stop?
- You already know the answer to success
- Mandarin Oriental Hotels, A Must Try?
- Applying Minimalism to the Holidays
- The privilege of digital photography to preserve memories
- Another Minimalist Wallet: The Fold
- Getting To Know Your DNA? Would You Do It?
- Add a Little Minimalism to Your Diet
- The world crammed into the density of one city
- A Trip To Paradise?
Posted on 28 December , 2009 | 9 CommentsReader Mary wrote in: I was wondering if you could do a post on organizing your computer, in particular in organizing your photos. I have a Mac and try to...