In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
- Trading In Baby/Kids Clothes? Sounds Like A Great Concept
Posted on 25 July , 2012 | No CommentsI went to Europe twice in 2011. The first time it was to Portugal and Spain. The second time, it was to Paris, London, Stockholm, Vienna and Brussels. TRAVEL OVERVIEW...
Posted on 21 February , 2012 | 16 CommentsStockholm quickly became one of my favourite cities. I found it very beautiful, picturesque and modern. The only thing I hated? THE PRICES!!!!!!! They were.. seriously shocking. It was something...
Posted on 7 November , 2011 | 15 CommentsMost people go on vacation in the summer so this may not be relevant to many, but if you do a lot of business traveling year round or you are...