In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- How to Trade Binary Options Through Various Asset Classes
- 4 Tips for Minimalist Real Estate Investors
- So You Want to Try One-Touch Binary Options Trading?
- Quote of the Month: Imagination Will Take You Everywhere
- Is “Pay Yourself First” a Cliché?
- A Family of 5 With One Car – Extreme Frugality or Common Sense?
- Life… Differently
- How to Work With Minimalist Kitchen
- Ensuring Your Home Improvements Really Are An Improvement
- Quote of The Month: Eleanor Roosevelt
Posted on 23 December , 2013 | No CommentsTweet No one can imagine doing something if they haven’t done it themselves before. Think back to when you were a little kid and your parents told you to put […]
Posted on 2 December , 2013 | 1 CommentTweet Everybody already seems to know the answer to success: Know someone who is out of debt? Oh it’s because they put everything they had towards it. Know someone who […]
Posted on 8 April , 2013 | 3 CommentsTweet From Business Insider: The key to great success is working harder in short bursts of time. Then give yourself a break before getting back to work. The trick is […]
Posted on 4 January , 2012 | 3 CommentsTweet We all want to be successful. It’s a fact that we all want success in some form or another, be it that we want to get down to 100 […]
Posted on 22 August , 2011 | 4 CommentsTweet What you want to do with your life is limitless. Sure, there’s a lot of blood, sweat, tears and hard work along the way, but if you give up […]