In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- What is Your Inner Schedule and How to Make it Work
- Short Travels: Suitcase for Kids
- Why My Happiness is More Important than My Children’s
- Moving to Green Personal Care: Sunscreen and Mascara
- Communicate With an Agent to Save More on Your Policy
- The Environmental Impact Hidden in Your Smartphone
- Learning how to make smart investments for good returns
- Yeonmi Park’s Speech and Taking So Much For Granted
- Cool Design on The Cheap: Hacking Things!
- Destroying A Taboo
Posted on 23 December , 2013 | No CommentsTweet No one can imagine doing something if they haven’t done it themselves before. Think back to when you were a little kid and your parents told you to put […]
Posted on 2 December , 2013 | 1 CommentTweet Everybody already seems to know the answer to success: Know someone who is out of debt? Oh it’s because they put everything they had towards it. Know someone who […]
Posted on 8 April , 2013 | 3 CommentsTweet From Business Insider: The key to great success is working harder in short bursts of time. Then give yourself a break before getting back to work. The trick is […]
Posted on 4 January , 2012 | 3 CommentsTweet We all want to be successful. It’s a fact that we all want success in some form or another, be it that we want to get down to 100 […]
Posted on 22 August , 2011 | 4 CommentsTweet What you want to do with your life is limitless. Sure, there’s a lot of blood, sweat, tears and hard work along the way, but if you give up […]