In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Harald Seiz: Application Options of Gold
- The 6 coolest lawyers in pop culture
- The Road to Buying Your First House Can Be a Real Obstacle Course
- Minimalist Lifestyle – Short Essay
- 15 Best Twitter Accounts to Learn About Market Commodities
- How to Choose a Credit Card as a College Student
- How to Trade Binary Options Through Various Asset Classes
- 4 Tips for Minimalist Real Estate Investors
- So You Want to Try One-Touch Binary Options Trading?
- Quote of the Month: Imagination Will Take You Everywhere
Posted on 26 April , 2010 | 6 CommentsTweet It’s nice to be organized and to have structure in your life but it can be too much sometimes. For example, my crazy, neurotic cleaning schedule used to look […]
Posted on 28 December , 2009 | 9 CommentsTweet Reader Mary wrote in: I was wondering if you could do a post on organizing your computer, in particular in organizing your photos. I have a Mac and try […]