In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
- Trading In Baby/Kids Clothes? Sounds Like A Great Concept
Posted on 17 December , 2010 | 11 CommentsDai Haifei, a 24-year-old architect in Beijing, China, found an ingenious solution to live rent-free. He built himself a mobile egg-shaped house that is powered by the sun. The 6-foot-high...
Posted on 3 September , 2010 | 4 CommentsQuick shots of the hotel before I swept in with my stuff and dropped it everywhere. I use the second bed as my “wardrobe” area to lay my clothes flat....
Posted on 26 May , 2010 | 4 CommentsIf you don’t have a closet of a movie star or celebrity, but a small, perhaps oddly shaped on, the best thing to do is remove your seasonal items. Store...