In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Tips for Reducing Your Carbon Footprint while Traveling
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
Posted on 18 May , 2011 | 37 CommentsBla bla bla. You’ve heard me wax poetic about sleeping on the floor, but I thought I’d go into a bit more detail about all of the benefits to us,...
Posted on 16 July , 2010 | 10 CommentsThis has been a recurring question and I thought I’d answer it quickly: Click here to Shop J-Life International’s entire line of fine Japanese products* *I will get a 5%...
Posted on 16 January , 2009 | 54 CommentsWhen I say that I sleep on a futon, people automatically assume it’s one of those hard, cheap Ikea-for-students futons. On the contrary, because what I use is a good...