In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- What Does Retirement Mean To You?
- Tips for Reducing Your Carbon Footprint while Traveling
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
Posted on 26 September , 2012 | 11 CommentsNote: This post is a mental exercise for myself, rather than giving tips or giving any kind of specific enlightening “ah hah” moments, if there ever were any to begin...
Posted on 14 November , 2011 | 5 CommentsJust the other day I heard a guy on the street exclaim to his friend: What? You don’t know what Twitter is? Granted, these are 20-to-30-somethings who have sort of...
Posted on 23 September , 2011 | 9 CommentsThought I’d try something new today. You like?
Posted on 12 September , 2011 | 4 CommentsBuying things to be happy is easier than really working on being happy Buying things and making money is easier because all it takes is money. Not skill, discipline or...
Posted on 25 October , 2010 | 1 CommentWe decide our own priorities by the actions we take. Words are strong as well, but not as definitive as actually getting off our butts and doing something or deciding...