In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Decluttering and Clearing Your Mind
- Beautiful graffiti I’d welcome with my arms wide open!
- How Often Do You Give Compliments?
- Traveling alone and want to take pictures of yourself there? No problem!
- I Like Buying Nice Things
- Organizing Books on a Bookcase: Stop Motion
- In Which I Discover That I *Need* a Chair
- Richness is when you need no more
- On Packing Light
- Roll it Experimental Housing / University of Karlsruhe
Posted on 17 September , 2012 | 4 CommentsTweet Found this great graphic done by German artist Uli Westphal who noticed what BF and I have been aware of for a quite a while now — all fruits and […]