In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Why Autumn is Important
- Help Wanted From Readers: How to Organise a One Week Travel for a Family of Five?
- I Have A Two-Stair Classic Style Home: Am I Still a Minimalist?
- Help to Migrants: 5 Ways to Make a Difference
- Quote of the Day: Our Patience Will Achieve More than Our Force
- Minimalism is Also an Iceberg!
- Decluttering Baby Stuff When Still Expecting
- Happiness: Simple VS Extraordinary
- Condos: The Ultimate Minimalist Home
- Labels are Not For People… brought to you by?
Posted on 17 September , 2012 | 4 CommentsTweet Found this great graphic done by German artist Uli Westphal who noticed what BF and I have been aware of for a quite a while now — all fruits and […]