In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Tips for Reducing Your Carbon Footprint while Traveling
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
Posted on 6 August , 2010 | 11 CommentsOld, expired items — My parents are notorious for sour milk. Leftovers — I eat everything I make until it’s gone. Then I cook something new. Condiments you don’t use...
Posted on 11 June , 2010 | 12 CommentsDamaged or Dirty Items A permanent tomato stain on the sleeve of a lovely, expensive, white cashmere sweater are unforgivable. And frankly, you are probably never going to wear it...