In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Introducing Kids to Paying It Forward
- Less Room, More Money: The Pros and Cons of Tiny House Living
- Mansion Dreams: The Reality of Living in an Old, Large Home
- Downsize Your Life Without Cramping Your Style and Save Major Money
- Tiny Houses: The Key to Live the Best?
- Top 25 Pictures On Human Race
- Schools Around the World
- Why Autumn is Important
- Help Wanted From Readers: How to Organise a One Week Travel for a Family of Five?
- I Have A Two-Stair Classic Style Home: Am I Still a Minimalist?
Posted on 8 September , 2014 | 1 CommentTweet People can call it strange, but I say brilliant. You won’t have to give up the camera to a stranger to take a picture of you (what if they […]
Posted on 25 November , 2013 | No CommentsTweet Whenever my nephews and nieces whine when I pull out my camera to snap a few shots of them, I always tell them: You will thank me when you’re […]
Posted on 22 April , 2013 | 9 CommentsTweet People always ask me what I do with photos when I travel or keep moving so often. Do I hang photographs of people I love, and which pictures do […]
Posted on 28 December , 2009 | 9 CommentsTweet Reader Mary wrote in: I was wondering if you could do a post on organizing your computer, in particular in organizing your photos. I have a Mac and try […]