In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- On Packing Light
- Roll it Experimental Housing / University of Karlsruhe
- Staying Calm When You’re Not in Control
- Plastic bottles to build a school in the Philippines
- A 4 Hour Workday?
- Essentialism and Clutter (Including In Your Life)
- Aesop’s Fable: The Man and the Trees
- Quote of the month: Steve Jobs
- How to Help Your Child Get Ready for a Move
- Exploding Population and Trash Solution: Build your own plastic bottle island like this man, Richard
Posted on 25 November , 2013 | No CommentsTweet Whenever my nephews and nieces whine when I pull out my camera to snap a few shots of them, I always tell them: You will thank me when you’re […]
Posted on 22 April , 2013 | 9 CommentsTweet People always ask me what I do with photos when I travel or keep moving so often. Do I hang photographs of people I love, and which pictures do […]
Posted on 28 December , 2009 | 9 CommentsTweet Reader Mary wrote in: I was wondering if you could do a post on organizing your computer, in particular in organizing your photos. I have a Mac and try […]