In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Quote of the Day: Our Patience Will Achieve More than Our Force
- Minimalism is Also an Iceberg!
- Decluttering Baby Stuff When Still Expecting
- Happiness: Simple VS Extraordinary
- Condos: The Ultimate Minimalist Home
- Labels are Not For People… brought to you by?
- Minimalist Healthy Snacks for the Summer
- When Was the Last Time You Felt Passionate?
- Kids Won’t Change You…
- What is Your Inner Schedule and How to Make it Work
Posted on 8 September , 2014 | 1 CommentTweet People can call it strange, but I say brilliant. You won’t have to give up the camera to a stranger to take a picture of you (what if they […]
Posted on 25 November , 2013 | No CommentsTweet Whenever my nephews and nieces whine when I pull out my camera to snap a few shots of them, I always tell them: You will thank me when you’re […]
Posted on 22 April , 2013 | 9 CommentsTweet People always ask me what I do with photos when I travel or keep moving so often. Do I hang photographs of people I love, and which pictures do […]
Posted on 28 December , 2009 | 9 CommentsTweet Reader Mary wrote in: I was wondering if you could do a post on organizing your computer, in particular in organizing your photos. I have a Mac and try […]