In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- A small space works for many uses, if you use dividers
- Quote of the Month: Walt Disney
- Want to Sell Your Home? De-Clutter
- Quote Of The Month: Margaret B. Runbeck
- Do You Minimize Your Energy Consumption?
- Do You Take Pleasure in the Ordinary?
- Take breaks to enjoy something longer
- Good News: Technology Can’t Solve All Problems After All
- Fighting Clutter Creep in Your Home
- Smart power cord bar design for outlets
Posted on 25 November , 2013 | No CommentsWhenever my nephews and nieces whine when I pull out my camera to snap a few shots of them, I always tell them: You will thank me when you’re older....
Posted on 22 April , 2013 | 9 CommentsPeople always ask me what I do with photos when I travel or keep moving so often. Do I hang photographs of people I love, and which pictures do I...
Posted on 28 December , 2009 | 9 CommentsReader Mary wrote in: I was wondering if you could do a post on organizing your computer, in particular in organizing your photos. I have a Mac and try to...