In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Avoid the Crowds on Black Friday
- Will Smith’s $1.8 million-dollar mobile home
- Looking for Holiday Savings? What You Need to Know
- I’ve met myself at my needs
- Want to Get Better Faster? Take a Rest!
- Got a small space but love your book collection?
- Bringing the Focus Back to People
- Feno Folding Laptop
- Do You Incentivize Your Kids for Good Grades?
- The Magical Bend Spoon
Posted on 8 September , 2014 | 1 CommentTweet People can call it strange, but I say brilliant. You won’t have to give up the camera to a stranger to take a picture of you (what if they […]
Posted on 25 November , 2013 | No CommentsTweet Whenever my nephews and nieces whine when I pull out my camera to snap a few shots of them, I always tell them: You will thank me when you’re […]
Posted on 22 April , 2013 | 9 CommentsTweet People always ask me what I do with photos when I travel or keep moving so often. Do I hang photographs of people I love, and which pictures do […]
Posted on 28 December , 2009 | 9 CommentsTweet Reader Mary wrote in: I was wondering if you could do a post on organizing your computer, in particular in organizing your photos. I have a Mac and try […]