In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
Posted on 31 December , 2010 | 16 CommentsAWESOME NOTES by BRIDWORKS ($3.99 CAD which is $4.51 CAD after taxes) Currently, I am using AwesomeNotes to handle my To Do, Memos and Scratch Pad/Notes. This is working out...
Posted on 29 December , 2010 | 22 CommentsA LITTLE BACKGROUND (You can skip this by scrolling down to the iPod Touch Photo if you want to just hear how it worked from moving my Palm Data >...