In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
- Trading In Baby/Kids Clothes? Sounds Like A Great Concept
Paring Down Archive
Posted on 18 July , 2012 | 8 CommentsI’ve always wondered if there were rules concerning how many clothes or laptops were enough. To be fair, no one needs more than a couple of outfits a week and...
Posted on 7 September , 2011 | 35 CommentsOne of the most frequent questions I get are from women asking how they can pare down on their wardrobe and figure out what to keep and what to toss....
Posted on 12 August , 2011 | 5 CommentsPare down to the essentials so you can enhance the enjoyment and focus on what you have. 5 monkey wrenches? Keep only one. It will be used and cherished more...