In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- 5 Tips for Camping with Children
- The Looped Lounger
- Do You Listen To Audio Books?
- How Minimalism Lets You Do What You Love
- Quote of the Month: Walter Bagehot
- World’s Largest Swimming Pool?
- 4 Tips for Improving Your Eating Habits
- Can you live in a hotel?
- Filtering The Urgent Stuff From The Important Stuff
- Do Home Organization Products Really Help?
Posted on 10 September , 2012 | 1 CommentLovely.
Posted on 2 July , 2012 | 17 CommentsI don’t own CDs nor do I own cassettes. What I do own, are two hard drives full of music @ 200GB worth. That’s thousands upon thousands of songs, and...