In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
- Trading In Baby/Kids Clothes? Sounds Like A Great Concept
Posted on 4 April , 2012 | 11 CommentsI’m a die-hard lover of renting. With how many times we travel to different cities for work, if we had a home in one city, we’d be royally screwed financially...
Posted on 14 July , 2010 | 21 CommentsJust read a rather interesting link the other day: Does moving a lot as a child create adult baggage? “My original interest was in cultural differences and well-being,” said Shigehiro...