In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
- Trading In Baby/Kids Clothes? Sounds Like A Great Concept
Posted on 25 July , 2012 | No CommentsI went to Europe twice in 2011. The first time it was to Portugal and Spain. The second time, it was to Paris, London, Stockholm, Vienna and Brussels. TRAVEL OVERVIEW...
Posted on 6 December , 2011 | 10 CommentsAnd here’s the other half of my photos from London. I really tried to keep it down and give you just a short snapshot of the city, but it was...
Posted on 29 November , 2011 | 13 CommentsHow about a little change up? Here are a few shots of my trip from Europe, starting with London.