In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
Posted on 5 June , 2012 | 3 CommentsThis isn’t totally Lisbon only. It is also Belem and Cascais, which are short train rides away from Lisbon. (I think this church courtyard one was in Belem too) BELEM...
Posted on 29 May , 2012 | 2 CommentsI like the laidback nature of Lisbon, and it is very pretty (you can see its counterpart in China, if you go to Macau, a ferry-ride away from Hong Kong)....