In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
- Trading In Baby/Kids Clothes? Sounds Like A Great Concept
Posted on 9 July , 2012 | 16 CommentsJust a light-hearted hoarder story today. Enjoy! Have I ever mentioned that my parents are hoarders? Well, they are. Not as bad as the ones shown on TV, but having...
Posted on 6 July , 2011 | 15 CommentsDISCLAIMER: I may turn you off your favourite junk food forever and gross you out. Please read with caution or skip this post entirely. My mother was recently invited to...
Posted on 1 February , 2010 | 23 CommentsEveryone talks about getting rid of stuff and de-cluttering as a way to pare down our lives. But have we ever considered getting rid of furniture as a way to...