In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- How to Choose a Credit Card as a College Student
- How to Trade Binary Options Through Various Asset Classes
- 4 Tips for Minimalist Real Estate Investors
- So You Want to Try One-Touch Binary Options Trading?
- Quote of the Month: Imagination Will Take You Everywhere
- Is “Pay Yourself First” a Cliché?
- A Family of 5 With One Car – Extreme Frugality or Common Sense?
- Life… Differently
- How to Work With Minimalist Kitchen
- Ensuring Your Home Improvements Really Are An Improvement
Posted on 31 December , 2012 | No CommentsTweet I’ve always been fascinated with food as art. I am not talking just about a beautifully presented plate where the radishes are carved into little fairies, but when artists […]
Posted on 23 January , 2012 | 7 CommentsTweet INSPIRATION #1: The Dalai Lama I’m such a cliche. Smack me. 😛 But this guy knows his stuff. I loved his 18 rules of living re-posted below: 1. Take […]