In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- What is Your Inner Schedule and How to Make it Work
- Short Travels: Suitcase for Kids
- Why My Happiness is More Important than My Children’s
- Moving to Green Personal Care: Sunscreen and Mascara
- Communicate With an Agent to Save More on Your Policy
- The Environmental Impact Hidden in Your Smartphone
- Learning how to make smart investments for good returns
- Yeonmi Park’s Speech and Taking So Much For Granted
- Cool Design on The Cheap: Hacking Things!
- Destroying A Taboo
Posted on 31 December , 2012 | No CommentsTweet I’ve always been fascinated with food as art. I am not talking just about a beautifully presented plate where the radishes are carved into little fairies, but when artists […]
Posted on 23 January , 2012 | 7 CommentsTweet INSPIRATION #1: The Dalai Lama I’m such a cliche. Smack me. 😛 But this guy knows his stuff. I loved his 18 rules of living re-posted below: 1. Take […]