In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Introducing Kids to Paying It Forward
- Less Room, More Money: The Pros and Cons of Tiny House Living
- Mansion Dreams: The Reality of Living in an Old, Large Home
- Downsize Your Life Without Cramping Your Style and Save Major Money
- Tiny Houses: The Key to Live the Best?
- Top 25 Pictures On Human Race
- Schools Around the World
- Why Autumn is Important
- Help Wanted From Readers: How to Organise a One Week Travel for a Family of Five?
- I Have A Two-Stair Classic Style Home: Am I Still a Minimalist?
Posted on 31 December , 2012 | No CommentsTweet I’ve always been fascinated with food as art. I am not talking just about a beautifully presented plate where the radishes are carved into little fairies, but when artists […]
Posted on 23 January , 2012 | 7 CommentsTweet INSPIRATION #1: The Dalai Lama I’m such a cliche. Smack me. 😛 But this guy knows his stuff. I loved his 18 rules of living re-posted below: 1. Take […]