In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Effective and Affordable Home Security
- Gadgets that can really save you Money
- 4 Ways for a Beginner to Start a Diversified Portfolio
- Top 15 Ingredients of a Minimalist Pantry
- Simple is the new sexy: How to simplify your gadgetry and your back end
- I Got the Cup!
- Moving to Green Personal Care: Possible?
- How Much of My Budget Should Go Towards Entertainment?
- Things Nobody Would Tell You About Credit Repair
- Being a Feminist And a Masculinist?
Posted on 31 December , 2012 | No CommentsTweet I’ve always been fascinated with food as art. I am not talking just about a beautifully presented plate where the radishes are carved into little fairies, but when artists […]
Posted on 23 January , 2012 | 7 CommentsTweet INSPIRATION #1: The Dalai Lama I’m such a cliche. Smack me. But this guy knows his stuff. I loved his 18 rules of living re-posted below: 1. Take into […]