In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- 5 Tips for Camping with Children
- The Looped Lounger
- Do You Listen To Audio Books?
- How Minimalism Lets You Do What You Love
- Quote of the Month: Walter Bagehot
- World’s Largest Swimming Pool?
- 4 Tips for Improving Your Eating Habits
- Can you live in a hotel?
- Filtering The Urgent Stuff From The Important Stuff
- Do Home Organization Products Really Help?
Posted on 14 January , 2013 | 4 CommentsJust look at what they put in what you eat in processed foods (Damn Cool Pictures). I am not sure I believe everything 100%, but it still makes you think....
Posted on 6 June , 2012 | No CommentsIf you want to buy argan oil (which I love for my face), then make sure the ingredient list has 100% argan oil, rather than all these fillers with argan...