In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
Posted on 13 July , 2010 | 1 CommentBeautifully done infographs. I find this one a tad hard to read without leader lines, but nevertheless, it’s interesting how certain cultures depict happiness for example. For example: Section 38...
Posted on 12 February , 2010 | 12 CommentsWe have a lot of data in our lives. Too much, it seems. And the tricky part, is not to get more information, but to figure out what information we...
Posted on 9 December , 2009 | 2 CommentsI love these infographics! Created by OnlineEducation.net
Posted on 25 October , 2009 | 5 CommentsSome facts that jumped out at me: 240,000,000 TVs in the U.S. (not in this apartment!!!) 2,000,000 of those TVs are in bathrooms An average teen receives 2272 text messages...