In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Tips for Reducing Your Carbon Footprint while Traveling
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
Posted on 8 August , 2012 | 5 CommentsLife is way more interesting if you are challenged at every turn, even sinking down to the very bottom depths of despair, than if everything were to come too easily...
Posted on 9 April , 2012 | 6 CommentsI read a lot of inspirational bloggers who motivate me to do more and to do better things, but the one thing I’ve noticed are basically two common themes in...
Posted on 8 February , 2012 | 2 CommentsYes, that’s Dita von Teese. I wish I had the picture credit. When we do things for the future, like make plans or save money for retirement, we are doing...
Posted on 22 August , 2011 | 4 CommentsWhat you want to do with your life is limitless. Sure, there’s a lot of blood, sweat, tears and hard work along the way, but if you give up before...
Posted on 8 July , 2011 | 21 Comments“I don’t know” We hear a lot of this these days when we ask what someone’s dream or ambition is. If you want something badly enough, you are going to...