In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Downsizing: How to Decide What to Get Rid Of
- Wishful travelers and the money trees in Britain
- Do You Have a Credit “False Alarm” Slowing You Down?
- Aesop’s Fable: The Farmer and the Stork
- Forced Minimalism: Moving to a Smaller Place
- Your First Apartment: Stocking up on the essentials
- Quote of the month: Abraham Lincoln
- Hold to Minimalist Principles and Don’t Fall for Ads
- Minimalist Art: From 1 sheet of paper
- Is Life Getting More Complicated Because Of Technology?
Posted on 17 September , 2012 | 4 CommentsTweet Found this great graphic done by German artist Uli Westphal who noticed what BF and I have been aware of for a quite a while now — all fruits and […]