In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Why Living in the Future Can Hamper Your Present
- Do you own a wardrobe or a bunch of clothes in your closet?
- Quote of the month: Richard Branson
- Do You Know When to Stop?
- You already know the answer to success
- Mandarin Oriental Hotels, A Must Try?
- Applying Minimalism to the Holidays
- The privilege of digital photography to preserve memories
- Another Minimalist Wallet: The Fold
- Getting To Know Your DNA? Would You Do It?
Posted on 17 September , 2012 | 4 CommentsFound this great graphic done by German artist Uli Westphal who noticed what BF and I have been aware of for a quite a while now — all fruits and veggies...