In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- The Looped Lounger
- Do You Listen To Audio Books?
- How Minimalism Lets You Do What You Love
- Quote of the Month: Walter Bagehot
- World’s Largest Swimming Pool?
- 4 Tips for Improving Your Eating Habits
- Can you live in a hotel?
- Filtering The Urgent Stuff From The Important Stuff
- Do Home Organization Products Really Help?
- Spend, Save or Invest? What to do When You Get a Windfall
Posted on 15 August , 2012 | 18 CommentsThe other day I went out with just a jacket, jeans, my minimalist silver ID wallet and my iPod Touch. See below: Nothing else. I cannot tell you how...
Posted on 11 April , 2012 | 6 CommentsEveryone needs a laugh once in a while. Enjoy! Via Buttersafe
Posted on 27 January , 2012 | 8 CommentsI’d like this for the office please. Via Daily Design Bits
Posted on 11 March , 2011 | 9 CommentsBefore we go on to Apple Water (hehe) you should really make a point to head over to The Minimalists and read Joshua Millburn’s (Millburn with 2 L’s not 1!!)...