In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- A small space works for many uses, if you use dividers
- Quote of the Month: Walt Disney
- Want to Sell Your Home? De-Clutter
- Quote Of The Month: Margaret B. Runbeck
- Do You Minimize Your Energy Consumption?
- Do You Take Pleasure in the Ordinary?
- Take breaks to enjoy something longer
- Good News: Technology Can’t Solve All Problems After All
- Fighting Clutter Creep in Your Home
- Smart power cord bar design for outlets
Posted on 30 September , 2013 | 2 CommentsFrom The National Geographic: Sad.
Posted on 17 September , 2012 | 4 CommentsFound this great graphic done by German artist Uli Westphal who noticed what BF and I have been aware of for a quite a while now — all fruits and veggies...