In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- The Environmental Impact Hidden in Your Smartphone
- Learning how to make smart investments for good returns
- Yeonmi Park’s Speech and Taking So Much For Granted
- Cool Design on The Cheap: Hacking Things!
- Destroying A Taboo
- Effective and Affordable Home Security
- Gadgets that can really save you Money
- 4 Ways for a Beginner to Start a Diversified Portfolio
- Top 15 Ingredients of a Minimalist Pantry
- Simple is the new sexy: How to simplify your gadgetry and your back end
Posted on 30 September , 2013 | 4 CommentsTweet From The National Geographic: Sad.
Posted on 17 September , 2012 | 4 CommentsTweet Found this great graphic done by German artist Uli Westphal who noticed what BF and I have been aware of for a quite a while now — all fruits and […]