In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- How to Effectively Minimise your Debts in 2016
- Setting Up a Personal Budget Spreadsheet for 2016
- Quote of the Month: Nelson Mandela
- Sports: Letting Go of The Bad Pressure
- 2015 Review: Top 15 EM Posts
- Quote of the Month: Some People are So Poor All They Have is Money
- 3 Steps to Optimize Your Office Workflow
- Why To Celebrate Christmas
- The Little Pleasures That Make Me Feel Rich
- Introducing Kids to Paying It Forward
Posted on 30 September , 2013 | 4 CommentsTweet From The National Geographic: Sad.
Posted on 17 September , 2012 | 4 CommentsTweet Found this great graphic done by German artist Uli Westphal who noticed what BF and I have been aware of for a quite a while now — all fruits and […]