In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- The Looped Lounger
- Do You Listen To Audio Books?
- How Minimalism Lets You Do What You Love
- Quote of the Month: Walter Bagehot
- World’s Largest Swimming Pool?
- 4 Tips for Improving Your Eating Habits
- Can you live in a hotel?
- Filtering The Urgent Stuff From The Important Stuff
- Do Home Organization Products Really Help?
- Spend, Save or Invest? What to do When You Get a Windfall
Posted on 25 July , 2012 | No CommentsI went to Europe twice in 2011. The first time it was to Portugal and Spain. The second time, it was to Paris, London, Stockholm, Vienna and Brussels. TRAVEL OVERVIEW...
Posted on 6 December , 2011 | 10 CommentsAnd here’s the other half of my photos from London. I really tried to keep it down and give you just a short snapshot of the city, but it was...
Posted on 29 November , 2011 | 13 CommentsHow about a little change up? Here are a few shots of my trip from Europe, starting with London.
Posted on 7 November , 2011 | 15 CommentsMost people go on vacation in the summer so this may not be relevant to many, but if you do a lot of business traveling year round or you are...