In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- What Does Retirement Mean To You?
- Tips for Reducing Your Carbon Footprint while Traveling
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
Posted on 22 April , 2013 | 4 CommentsPeople always ask me what I do with photos when I travel or keep moving so often. Do I hang photographs of people I love, and which pictures do I...
Posted on 11 July , 2012 | 16 CommentsConsidering how much it must take to create one of these e-readers, it’s not such a crazy question. Well the folks at Slate have the answer: Think of an e-reader...
Posted on 2 July , 2012 | 17 CommentsI don’t own CDs nor do I own cassettes. What I do own, are two hard drives full of music @ 200GB worth. That’s thousands upon thousands of songs, and...
Posted on 29 February , 2012 | 5 CommentsIf you have an e-book reader, or are lusting after one (me!), it might be worthwhile to start looking into all the FREE book options available on the internet. I...
Posted on 5 November , 2010 | 30 CommentsMy Palm which I have loved for years, is starting to go. The screen is not responding, the ‘handwriting’ option on this thing is getting annoying (why didn’t they keep...