In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
Posted on 3 September , 2012 | No CommentsFor your convenience, here are all of my posts from both of my blogs about my trip to Asia for 5 weeks (Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore) BUDGET &...
Posted on 4 April , 2012 | 11 CommentsI’m a die-hard lover of renting. With how many times we travel to different cities for work, if we had a home in one city, we’d be royally screwed financially...
Posted on 21 February , 2011 | 57 CommentsI mentioned recently that BF did the preliminary budget per person, and came out to $9700 per person for our trip which includes food, lodging, transportation and flights but not...
Posted on 7 January , 2011 | 12 CommentsBoo to Dallas Texas! Via Bundle and Flowing Data