In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- The Looped Lounger
- Do You Listen To Audio Books?
- How Minimalism Lets You Do What You Love
- Quote of the Month: Walter Bagehot
- World’s Largest Swimming Pool?
- 4 Tips for Improving Your Eating Habits
- Can you live in a hotel?
- Filtering The Urgent Stuff From The Important Stuff
- Do Home Organization Products Really Help?
- Spend, Save or Invest? What to do When You Get a Windfall
Posted on 28 October , 2009 | 11 CommentsDo we have biases on collections? After writing the post about when your collection becomes clutter, I’ve kept wandering back to my earlier post about Kyoichi Tsuzuki’s Happy Victims exhibition, because he...
Posted on 26 October , 2009 | 5 CommentsMany people go lifetimes collecting shot glasses and displaying them without ever thinking or feeling like they have a cluttered collection or home. If you are one of those people,...