In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- 5 Tips for Camping with Children
- The Looped Lounger
- Do You Listen To Audio Books?
- How Minimalism Lets You Do What You Love
- Quote of the Month: Walter Bagehot
- World’s Largest Swimming Pool?
- 4 Tips for Improving Your Eating Habits
- Can you live in a hotel?
- Filtering The Urgent Stuff From The Important Stuff
- Do Home Organization Products Really Help?
Posted on 28 July , 2010 | 4 CommentsIn general, you will notice that each of these guys sport something in common: confidence. They’re comfortable, happy, confident people, and it shows through. You can wear the nicest things,...
Posted on 27 July , 2010 | 50 CommentsBefore we begin, here are some basic rules: Always, buy quality garments on important elements such as suits and shoes Quality also means you won’t look disheveled, because the colour &...
Posted on 26 July , 2010 | 16 CommentsAs requested by reader, Eric, he’d like to know how to look like a rockstar on the barest of bare, minimalist wardrobes. MEN VS. WOMEN’S FASHION This is going to...