In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Tips for Reducing Your Carbon Footprint while Traveling
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
Posted on 22 July , 2011 | 19 CommentsWhen I was younger, all I could dream about was perfectly matching sheets, dust ruffles (really!) and pillowcases. See, I grew up in a family where nothing was tossed, and...
Posted on 15 January , 2010 | 24 CommentsBig thank you to Apartment Therapy’s Catrin Morris who graciously linked to post in this post: Bathrooms Organized and Clutter-Free Reader Tamala asked: I was wondering if you had any...
Posted on 14 January , 2010 | 8 CommentsI do have to say I prefer plain grey slate, but this is great for people who cannot make up their mind about what colour they want. Via Apartment Therapy