In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
Posted on 15 August , 2012 | 18 CommentsThe other day I went out with just a jacket, jeans, my minimalist silver ID wallet and my iPod Touch. See below: Nothing else. I cannot tell you how...
Posted on 16 May , 2011 | 10 CommentsThis is not a sponsored post. I bought this with my own money in the store and Eagle Creek has no idea who I am, although I own a lot...
Posted on 4 November , 2010 | 12 CommentsI know it’s just a duffel bag on top of a suitcase but I find it very cool. It’s like a two-in-one It must be very heavy to carry however....