In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Tips for Reducing Your Carbon Footprint while Traveling
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
A Minimalist’s Train of Thought Archive
Posted on 12 January , 2011 | 83 CommentsI like watching TV. *GASP HEARD AROUND THE WORLD* Yeah you heard me. I’m a minimalist, and I like to watch TV, but I don’t own a TV nor do...
Posted on 15 November , 2010 | 50 CommentsPeople always ask why I became a minimalist, and my answer is always: The less you have and do, the more you will feel free. That simple sentence took me...