In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- 7 Reasons to Clean With Green Products
- Renegade Museums Adventures in the Bay Area
- Moving to be More Minimalist
- Harald Seiz: Application Options of Gold
- The 6 coolest lawyers in pop culture
- The Road to Buying Your First House Can Be a Real Obstacle Course
- Minimalist Lifestyle – Short Essay
- 15 Best Twitter Accounts to Learn About Market Commodities
- How to Choose a Credit Card as a College Student
- How to Trade Binary Options Through Various Asset Classes
Posted on 16 September , 2009 | 33 CommentsTweet Everyone wants to know all the benefits of being a minimalist. So I came up with my top 5 reasons. There are plenty more reasons as a result of […]
Posted on 14 September , 2009 | 2 CommentsTweet By Josef Richter. Via Swiss Miss.
Posted on 14 September , 2009 | 15 CommentsTweet Definition: Believing in or seeking a minimal state; seeking to minimize or reduce to a minimum. Usage: He’s a minimalist: when it comes to formal processes, the fewer the […]
Posted on 13 September , 2009 | 1 CommentTweet How minimalist. No sticker, no label, no weird tags. Wonder how feasible & safe this is.
Posted on 12 September , 2009 | 25 CommentsSaturday Project: Cleaning out the junk drawer and organizing it
Posted on 10 September , 2009 | 5 CommentsTweet Posting Schedule I will have a set schedule of posts three times a week. Monday and Wednesday for general topics and all Saturdays are reserved for “Saturday Projects” to […]
Posted on 8 September , 2009 | 100 CommentsThe introduction to The Everyday Minimalist, how & why I became a minimalist and why I started this blog.
Posted on 16 January , 2009 | 92 CommentsTweet When I say that I sleep on a futon, people automatically assume it’s one of those hard, cheap Ikea-for-students futons. On the contrary, because what I use is a […]