2010 GROWTH IN REVIEW
This is my third year blogging but it feels like I just started it 6 months ago!
My goal this year was basically to chill out, relax and travel. I did all of the above but I am fully recharged and ready to go!
As we head into the new year, it never hurts to look back on the past!
Travel has always been a big part of my life, not to mention my budget!
To put things into perspective, I spend about $5000 a year traveling on average.
In 2011, I spent close to $20,000, taking about 80% of the year to just travel and NOT WORK.
So I spent an hour or two making this collage of all the cities I’ve visited so far (since 2011).
A good chunk of the cities on there were newly visited in just 2011 alone:
- Beijing, China
- Shanghai, China
- Hong Kong
- Salamanca, Spain
- Madrid, Spain
- Evora, Portugal
Click on the image to make it larger
Cities that weren’t included:
- Cities I’ve never spent actual time in — airports, stopovers and the like
- Smaller-medium-sized cities in countries — Findlay, OH for instance
- SHOOT! I forgot Philadelphia, PA and Atlanta, GA — I spent a month in each
- ..and Houston, TX and Austin TX
Here they are in Polaroid format:
2010 BLOG IN REVIEW
This is what Jetpack told me!
- Fast Food Ads versus Reality
- A Minimalist Wardrobe for Men: Part Two — The Bare Basics of a Minimalist Man’s Wardrobe
- The Introduction
- A Minimalist’s Train of Thought: Why Minimalism, What it means to me and What its Benefits are
- Celebrity Spending Sprees: Imelda Marcos and her infamous shoes
But here are all of my Favourite Posts of The Everyday Minimalist to date.
Here are my posts and content to date and I have about 1 year scheduled or so.