What’s in Ishrat’s Bag:
- phone – music player
- book (currently Indian Art in Detail)
- cards (unlimited yoga, student id, debit, library , grocery points)
- transit passes
- lip balm (C. O. Bigelow Rose Salve)
- a lucky penny
- hand cream (Midnight by Soap & Paper Factory)
- initialed mirror (Anthropologie)
Owl canvas tote that holds it all (Owl Carry Your Bag from ModCloth)
A little about Ishrat:
I am Tashrin. I am a 20 something international student from Bangladesh, living in the most culturally diverse city in the world, Toronto.
I love talking about personal style, minimalism, wardrobe building and enjoying life’s little pleasures. This is what you’ll find me doing in my free time on my blog “Tashrin” and on twitter @ishrattrishna.
About The Minimalist Wallet Series
I brazenly asked and they’ve delivered! Bloggers all over are kindly opening up their wallets every Tuesday and showing us what they carry.
Want to be featured? Contact me.
(Hey and if you’re not a blogger but you are a minimalist, I’d love to feature you too!)
MINIMALIST WALLETS IN THE SERIES
|The Everyday Minimalist|