In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Organizing Books on a Bookcase: Stop Motion
- In Which I Discover That I *Need* a Chair
- Richness is when you need no more
- On Packing Light
- Roll it Experimental Housing / University of Karlsruhe
- Staying Calm When You’re Not in Control
- Plastic bottles to build a school in the Philippines
- A 4 Hour Workday?
- Essentialism and Clutter (Including In Your Life)
- Aesop’s Fable: The Man and the Trees