Have you ever felt like this?
In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Managing Anger at Your Kids
- Returning to Meditation for Productivity and Health
- Tips for Simplifying Your Finances in the New Year
- Do You Buy Brands that “Do Good”?
- My Main Goal for This Year: More Time for Self-Improvement
- When Did You Tell Your Kids the Truth About Santa Claus?
- Holiday Minimalism: Where Do You Spend Your Time?
- Relationship Minimalism: Would You Be Richer as a Single?
- Fighting the Clutter Creep in a New Apartment
- Avoid the Crowds on Black Friday