My wallet is basically my purse.
Here’s what I have inside:
- Driver’s License
- Grocery Discount Card
- Personal Debit Card
- Business Debit Card
- Envelopes with Cash (I use the envelope system and pay cash for groceries, miscellaneous, etc.)
- Gift Cards (I currently have: Friendly’s, Kohls, Junior’s (a local restaurant), Lands End, and Walmart)
- Health Insurance Card
- Dental Insurance Card
- COSTCO Card
- Staples Rewards Card
- Frequent Buyer Cards (I currently have: Subway, Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, Bridge Street Cafe (local restaurant), Kid’s Town (local store), Vianor (local oil change), and a multi-business local discount card)
- Library Card
- Fedex Business Account Card
- Husband’s Business Cards
- My Business Cards (I have three businesses: OrganizeNOW, SendOutCards and Thirty-One Gifts)
Although this looks like quite a bit, it is often all I carry, and it fits nicely into my wallet with room to spare. Plus, I am often out running around on business appointments or with my family, so it’s important to me to have what I need available to me.
A LITTLE ABOUT LAURA:
Dr. Laura Aridgides is a wife, mother, scientist, author and entrepreneur. She blogs about her adventures living simply one day at a time at WhoIsLaura.com.
Dr. Laura has been self-employed for the past 13 years, and loves working from home on her three businesses: OrganizeNOW, SendOutCards and Thirty-One Gifts, as well as being a freelance scientific consultant.
She is currently in the middle of a journey to minimalism and is decluttering her home one area at a time in 2011, and blogging about the journey at WhoIsLaura.com for Minimalist Monday Mission: Declutter 365.
Above all, she cherishes spending time with her husband and children.
About The Minimalist Wallet Series
I brazenly asked and they’ve delivered!
Bloggers all over are kindly opening up their wallets every Tuesday and showing us what they carry.
Want to be featured? Contact me.
(Hey and if you’re not a blogger but you are a minimalist, I’d love to feature you too!)
MINIMALIST WALLETS IN THE SERIES
|The Everyday Minimalist||
The 7th Rock