What’s in Sergio’s Wallet
- A driver’s license, with my ideal, albeit fallacious, weight printed on it as a reminder to mind my diet!
- An insurance card, which I hope to only ever use for scheduled appointments.
- A list of important phone numbers, which has become essential since I gave up my iPhone.
- A picture of my beautiful daughter, which the friendly folks at
- OfficeMax laminated for me.
- A bus pass, for getting around and all that.
- A magnetic key, which I hate because it constitutes half the thickness of my “wallet.” But, alas, without it I cannot enter my building.
- A debit card, in case I need cash or they don’t take American Express (it’s America, for crying in a bucket!).
- A credit card, which I use to accumulate points so I can afford to visit my family in Mexico.
That’s all that goes in my rubberbandwallet. Aside from it, all I ever carry on my person are my keys, my trusty Lamy pen (not pictured) and lip balm (also not pictured) during the winter. If I could get away with carrying nothing, I would.
A little about Sergio
A few months ago I discovered that what I had always thought was a disorder, was in fact a rather acceptable and quite trendy little thing called minimalism. Since then, I have embraced the label with all my might and began experimenting life with less. I’m a greeting card editor, a rock drummer, a lukewarm vegan, a fiery humanist, a
lively feminist, an avid life partner and an enthusiastic new dad.
And I blog about my adventures in minimalism at www.minimalisto.net
About The Minimalist Wallet Series
I brazenly asked and they’ve delivered!
Bloggers all over are kindly opening up their wallets every Tuesday and showing us what they carry.
Want to be featured? Contact me.
(Hey and if you’re not a blogger but you are a minimalist, I’d love to feature you too!)
MINIMALIST WALLETS IN THE SERIES
|The Everyday Minimalist|
The 7th Rock