What is in Kate’s Purse
1. House and bike lock keys – I rarely go anywhere without my bike.
2. Garmin forerunner — I’m in half-marathon training, so I keep my forerunner with me so that I can record all my runs.
4. Purse with driving license and debit card
5. Bourjois ultra black mascara
6. Garnier tinted eye roll-on
7. Nail file
8. Nokia E72
9. Lamy fountain pen
10. Moleskin notepad – I like to have a notepad with me so I can jot down any ideas I have. If I don’t write them down immediately, they’re gone.
A little bit about Kate
I’m Kate, a bike loving, bread baking, brunette from Bristol, UK, and the author of Curb YourConsumerism. CYC is dedicated to simple living within your means.
We’re still very much a society deeply set in consumerism, so along with my readers, I’m shunning the throwaway lifestyle and making the rest up as I go along. I’ve learnt over the years to take my finances and quality of life into my own hands. I now write about how to eat well, live well and
About The Minimalist Wallet Series
I brazenly asked and they’ve delivered!
Bloggers all over are kindly opening up their wallets every Tuesday and showing us what they carry.
Want to be featured? Contact me.
(Hey and if you’re not a blogger but you are a minimalist, I’d love to feature you too!)
MINIMALIST WALLETS IN THE SERIES
|The Everyday Minimalist|
|Mind the Beginner|