What is in Courtney Carver’s Bag
- Notebook & Pen
- Gold colored business card holder that I use to hold Driver’s Licence, Debit Card
- Goodies for my lips: (Don’t judge me. I have a cosmetic obsession)
- Nars Gloss – Color: Chelsea Girls
- Mac Lipstick – Color: Hug Me
- Armani Lipstick – Color: 512
- Clinique Gloss – Color: Black Honey
- Sephora Lip Brush
- Nivea Lip Care
- Yoga class pass
- Smooth heart shaped rock that my husband found in Sweden and gave me when we were dating
About Courtney Carver
My name is Courtney Carver and I am a 41 year old, aspiring minimalist. I write for Be More With Less.
I am (so happily) married, and mom to a teenage daughter, and I am ready to make big (and small) changes to live my life on purpose. I am a writer and photographer. I love yoga, creating simple meals and hiking and skiing in the Mountainwest. I also love to travel and have my sites on a future in Mexico, living simply, on the beach.
In 2006 I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. While this disease does not define me, it has had a huge impact on my life.
I launched therideproject.com in 2009 with a commitment to donate $1,000,000 to MS research through the sales of my limited edition photography. I also have a health focused blog and the idea of less is more has been featured in many of my posts.
In creating those posts, I knew that writing about and living a be more with less lifestyle was my calling.
About The Minimalist Wallet Series
I brazenly asked and they’ve delivered!
Bloggers all over are kindly opening up their wallets every Tuesday and showing us what they carry.
Want to be featured? Contact me.
(Hey and if you’re not a blogger but you are a minimalist, I’d love to feature you too!)
MINIMALIST WALLETS IN THE SERIES
|The Everyday Minimalist|