What’s in Val’s purse:
- Wallet (driver’s license, student ID, debit card, health insurance cards, change for parking on campus)
- Cell phone (only used for phone and texting)
- iPod Touch, 8GB (used for everything else – camera, video camera, maps, eBook reader, music, etc.)
- Earbud headphones
- #2 pencil for school
- 2GB flash drive for transporting files to and from photography class
- Keys (car key for the car that my boyfriend and I share, apartment key, Kroger card, library card)
- Hair tie
- Burt’s Bees lip balm
- Mini laptop (I only carry this when I’m going to class for note taking. Otherwise, I leave this at home.)
- Stainless steel water bottle if I plan to be out for a while
- Coupons that I plan to use while I’m out
A little about Val
My name is Val and at the time of this writing, I am finishing up my last semester of college. I enjoy photography, traveling, and reading all about whatever I’m interested in at the moment. I also enjoy writing for my blog, On Minimalism.
I have always had minimalist tendencies, but until recently I held onto some traditional beliefs about how an adult is supposed to live. My boyfriend and I collected a lot of junk that we thought we needed when we moved into our first apartment together, but soon realized that we didn’t need or want most of it.
We have gotten rid of the junk we collected and then some, but we still have a little way to go. We feel very lucky that we are beginning our adult lives as minimalists and are looking forward to continuing to live more with less.
About The Minimalist Wallet Series
I brazenly asked and they’ve delivered!
Bloggers all over are kindly opening up their wallets every Tuesday and showing us what they carry.
Want to be featured? Contact me.
(Hey and if you’re not a blogger but you are a minimalist, I’d love to feature you too!)
MINIMALIST WALLETS IN THE SERIES
|The Everyday Minimalist||
Live [Simply] Free