What is in Hasina’s Purse
- iPhone (seriously the best multitasking device ever)
- Passport (I started travelling from a young age so I got into the habit of carrying my passport with me at all times)
- Wallet (with id cards like driving license, insurance card, debit card, receipts, etc. – I prefer having everything in one place even if it means I have to carry around things I don’t need all the time like my frequent flyer card.)
- Sketchbook & pencil (drawing is second nature to me. It’s a therapy. I like drawing when I’m stressed out.)
- Face/Hand cream
- Book (currently reading “Une gourmandise” by French author Muriel Barbery)
- Lipgloss (I don’t wear a lot of makeup because I’m low maintenance -or too lazy ha!-; lipgloss makes me feel polished)
- Keys (car, house, letterbox)
- Mini tape measure (a little obsession since we bought and started renovating our house 3 years ago)
- Baggu bag for groceries
- Checks from clients (to be deposited to my bank account)
I write for Fabulissime.
I’m a visual arts lover. Art and design rock my world. (Not just interior design but also industrial design and graphic design.)
I studied languages and anthropology. I’m a formally trained translator, a self-taught artist/designer and a corporate dropout. I currently work as a freelance English to French translator but I’m in the process of launching my art/design business.
I think my perspective of minimalism has been enriched by my unique life experiences. I have seen all sides of the spectrum: born in a thirld world country (Madagascar) where some things we consider basic necessities in the Western world are a luxury, raised in France where living well is an everyday reality (and not a form of snobbery or elitism) and now living in North America where consumerism is king. Travelling has also helped me to put my opinions and reality into perspective. I try to take the best of all worlds without overconceptualizing minimalism or defining minimalism in a self-centric way.
About The Minimalist Wallet Series
I brazenly asked and they’ve delivered!
Bloggers all over are kindly opening up their wallets every Tuesday and showing us what they carry.
Want to be featured? Contact me.
(Hey and if you’re not a blogger but you are a minimalist, I’d love to feature you too!)
MINIMALIST WALLETS IN THE SERIES
|The Everyday Minimalist|
Simple Black Coffee