We all want to be successful.
It’s a fact that we all want success in some form or another, be it that we want to get down to 100 items, or achieve our dreams in the ways we’ve set as the benchmarks for ourselves.
So what stops us?
Some people are just lazy or paralyzed by inaction.
Others, take action but can’t face their fears of success head-on:
Via Post Secret
So what should we do?
- Figure out what your goal is.Make it simple. Make it slightly unrealistic.
- Face your fears by taking it one step at a time and documenting your successes.
- Squelch that laziness and inaction by making a plan and setting a deadline.
- Don’t bite off more than you can chew and become overwhelmed/discouraged.
- Remind yourself why you’re doing it.