What is in Jenny’s Purse
- TISSUES -For the ‘sniffles’
- POST ITS-It’s easier to keep a couple post its versus a bulky mini-notebook
- CASH-I give myself a cash allowance this helps me stay within my budget and remain disciplined
- CARDS (driver’s license, library card, etc)
- HAND LOTION – my skin dries so easily in the winter time
- LIPSTICK/LIPGLOSS – I like to carry 2 different shades and 1 lipgloss to keep my lips moisturized against the cold bitter Chicago wind
- DIGITAL CAMERA (not in the picture) I love taking photos so that’s why I love bringing my camera along whenever I possibly can
I like using a smaller bag versus a larger bag because I end up ‘hoarding’ stuff with a larger bag.
A little about Jenny
Minimalism Defined is a blog about my writing regarding the minimalist lifestyle. I talk about how minimizing stuff can help maximize your life.
I have learned a lot in life and I share this information in my posts. My posts can be grouped into either of these categories : life, health, finances, and of course minimalism
Here are the reasons why I consider myself the authority on Life, Health, Finances and Minimalism:
LIFE – I am a survivor of sexual child abuse as well as a brutal rape in my 20’s. I coped with my traumatic past by using cognitive behavioral coping skills that have in essence saved my life.
FINANCES – We got my husband out of $40,000 worth of credit card debt. We now have zero credit card debt and no car payment to boot! Did I mention that we also have a rainy day cash reserve as well?
HEALTH – I’ve suffered with endometriosis and I’ve now been diagnosed with PTSD. I’m transitioning to a vegetarian and fish diet. This is hard to do especially if you have a Filipina mom who loves to cook beef and pork!
MINIMALISM – My husband calls me the “little bulldozer”. I have donated over 47 bags containing clothes, housewares, electronics and the such to Salvation Army and the Purple Heart. I have pared down all my clothes and can fit it into just ONE suitcase. This has made a ton of room in my home for the things that really matter which is spending quality time with my family and friends.
About The Minimalist Wallet Series
I brazenly asked and they’ve delivered!
Bloggers all over are kindly opening up their wallets every Tuesday and showing us what they carry.
Want to be featured? Contact me.
(Hey and if you’re not a blogger but you are a minimalist, I’d love to feature you too!)
MINIMALIST WALLETS IN THE SERIES
|The Everyday Minimalist||Suburban Minimalist||Crunchy Minimalist|
|What Matters Now||The Minimalists (Joshua)||The Minimalists (Ryan)|